Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2014/02/22 10:08:49 UTC

Carlos, please revert 8745a94d0d6885db01aad1eb31df73b262612cf1

Carlos,

Can you please revert your changes to LanguageTests.as? The use of
'instanceof' is intentional, as it is a valid language construct that needs
to be tested.

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Carlos, please revert 8745a94d0d6885db01aad1eb31df73b262612cf1

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I think the compiler is correct in suggesting the use of "is" over
"instanceof", but as long as "instanceof" is valid Actionscript, we need to
test for it.

EdB

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Erik,