Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 朱兴雄 <zh...@centrin.com.cn> on 2012/12/25 09:20:26 UTC

How to change the VM gateway in CloudStack UI?

Hi,

How to change the VM gateway in CloudStack UI?

For example My VM’s gateway is 10.1.199.5, I want change it to 10.1.199.49.
Where to edit it.

B.R.

Xingxiong Zhu

RE: How to change the VM gateway in CloudStack UI?

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
I also think it  seems like a VLAN configuration issue in physical switch, the switch might be dropping the  VLAN packet .  Perhaps the port might need to be configured as VLAN trunk.  You can check the Vlans created by cloudstack by executing -

#Xe vlan-list