Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/25 20:38:46 UTC

spring guice integration?

Hi guys

does anyone know how hard it is to setup the spring guice integration?

https://google-guice.googlecode.com/git/javadoc/com/google/inject/spring/SpringIntegration.html

I would love to be able to tap into the multitude of springs subprojects..

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: spring guice integration?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Sorry, never experienced it :(

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
im looking a bit of this..

AFAIS one would have todo the boiler plate of mapping providers etc..

2014-01-25 nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>