Posted to general@xml.apache.org by "Stephen H. Dawson" <sh...@gte.net> on 2001/11/02 15:21:33 UTC

RE: And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening andgood bye...

Dude,

Hang tough.  I am in a very similar boat.  It's a worldwide thing.  For now,
we just need to hang until next summer, provided nothing else breaks between
now and then.  A lot is going to tear wide open for guys like us then.

Keep in touch.

Regards,
Stephen H. Dawson