Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bruce Porteous <rb...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/15 11:45:55 UTC

Scalability

Does anyone have experience of scaling Jetspeed 2 to several 10s of
thousands of concurrent users?  Or know of anyone who has who might be
contactable?

Regards

Bruce

Re: Scalability

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
If you decide to go ahead with a project, I hope that you will join the
Jetspeed Portal LinkedIn group.

You might want to start a discussion about scaleability in the group.
This might develop into a more complete exploration than one gets in a
forum.

The group is not as active as I would like but the members are long-term
Jetspeed software developers and Jetspeed portal developers.

Ron

Re: Scalability

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
I have started a Scalabilty discussion on the LinkedIn Jetspeed Portal
group.

I hope that others will jump in and add some ideas.

Re: Scalability

Posted by Bruce Porteous <rb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ron, that's useful.

Re: Scalability