Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by carl harris <ce...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/02 10:49:00 UTC

include listeners in extension?

I want to make an extension that uses listeners for tunnel connect and close events. Looking at the extension documentation and the ExtensionManifest java class, it’s not obvious to me how to declare my listener classes.

I found a JIRA issue [1] that is quite old, describing where to place a JAR file containing my listener classes and a configuration property “event-listeners” that can be set to identifier listeners.

Is there a way to do this that is part of the extension manifest mechanism or am I stuck modifying the server’s properties file, and putting my listeners in a jar file in the lib directory of GUACAMOLE_HOME?

carl

[1] https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-107 <https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-107>

Re: include listeners in extension?

Posted by Ayuto <ro...@web.de>.
carl harris wrote
> I want to make an extension that uses listeners for tunnel connect and
> close events. Looking at the extension documentation and the
> ExtensionManifest java class, it’s not obvious to me how to declare my
> listener classes.
>
> I found a JIRA issue [1] that is quite old, describing where to place a
> JAR file containing my listener classes and a configuration property
> “event-listeners” that can be set to identifier listeners.
>
> Is there a way to do this that is part of the extension manifest mechanism
> or am I stuck modifying the server’s properties file, and putting my
> listeners in a jar file in the lib directory of GUACAMOLE_HOME?
>
> carl
>
> [1] https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-107
> &lt;https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-107&gt;

I'm looking for the same functionality, but found this JIRA issue that says
it's broken for quite some time:
https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-1298

That issue also links to another/new issue, which seems to be supposed to
solve this problem:

I hope this gets merged very soon, because right now there is no possibility
to listen to those two events, isn't it?

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/