Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Mod-Perl List <mo...@rhugga.org> on 2001/04/24 23:47:55 UTC

Problem building on Solaris 2.7

I am trying to build mod_perl 1.25 as a DSO on Solaris 2.7
and when I execute perl Makefile.PL, it says I will probably
get core dumps and to upgrade to perl 5.6. I am running
Perl 5.005_03, the latest considered stable on Solaris 2.7. I
cannot upgrade to 5.6 due to heavy perl code already on this
machine.

CC

Re: Problem building on Solaris 2.7

Posted by ne...@mediaone.net.