Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "David M. Karr" <dm...@earthlink.net> on 2003/03/10 02:43:10 UTC

How to debug problem in TestDynaActionForm class?

I just decided to start looking at the unit tests, in order to look into
updating the Struts-EL test cases.

After just doing an update, and executing "test.tomcat.41" (with Tomcat-4.1.18
on Win2k), I get the following (I added a "println" of the form property, just
in case):

Testsuite: org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.391 sec
stringProperty[This is a string]