Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/07/01 23:54:03 UTC

SYSTEM.SEQUENCE is created with 256 regions by default now?

I built 4.5.0-HBase-0.98-SNAPSHOT from the head of branch 4.x-HBase-0.98
today and saw that when I started up sqlline Phoenix initialized
SYSTEM.SEQUENCE with 256 regions. Is that intended? I was really surprised
and that's a lot of regions for a single node all-localhost cluster.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: SYSTEM.SEQUENCE is created with 256 regions by default now?

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thanks. As you can see I haven't been around much for a while.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.