Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jean-Louis Vila <jl...@cosmosbay.com> on 2001/04/18 16:02:35 UTC

WSDL verification/ MSSOAP + Apache SOAP

Hi,
Where can I find a tools to verify my WSDL files ?

I develop severals prototype based on Apache SOAP 2.1 (client & server)
and now I try to use high-level MS SOAP2.0rc0 api to access to the services
and I've got a lot a problems (mssoapinit method) when I load WSDL file. In
JavaScript (windows)
my code is :
	var client = new ActiveXObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient");
	client.mssoapinit(WSDL_URL, "EnterpriseIdentity", "EnterpriseIdentityPort",
"");
		 with
			"EnterpriseIdentity" = service name
		 	"EnterpriseIdentityPort" = port name

Any experience will be appreciated
Thanks,
Jean-Louis.

Re: WSDL verification/ MSSOAP + Apache SOAP

Posted by Simon Fell <so...@zaks.demon.co.uk>.
I Wrote a basic WSDL validator using schematron, see
www.pocketsoap.com/wsdl

Cheers
Simon
www.pocketsoap.com