Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/22 18:36:24 UTC

New Whiteboard each time admin logs in

Running the 4.0.9 looks like each time and Admin logs into a room that
is already open, it opens a new whiteboard that is only seen by the
admin themselves.  In 4.0.8 when a room was already ope and an admin
logs in, no WB was created.  Only time a WB was created was if the room
had been emptied.

The image on the left was the room already opened and with no WB
running.  The image on the right was when I (an admin) logged in.  As
you wee it is now showing a WB but in the left hand image there is no WB
being seen.  Would expect the default behave to ge when the admin logs
into an existing room, it does not create a WB. (as it was set in 4.0.8)

Re: New Whiteboard each time admin logs in

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2098

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: New Whiteboard each time admin logs in

Posted by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,