Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2006/11/14 10:04:40 UTC

Java become open source

It seems that Sun has announced that Java become open source (like OFBIZ) and they release it under GPLv2 license.
I don't if you are interest on it but this is the news of today.

Regards
Marco

Chi punta sullÂ’inglese naturale Wall Street Institute, vince un English Box! Scopri come ritirare i tuoi premi, clicca qui!
http://click.libero.it/wallstreet14nov

Re: Java become open source

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
We have done a Live CD of Ubuntu with Ofbiz. If this is of any interest for
anybody.

Anil Patel

Re: Ofbiz weekly stable build.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
The best thing to do for the most recent functionality is checkout
and build from SVN.

-David

Ofbiz weekly stable build.

Re: Java become open source