Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Max Stolyarov <MS...@Novarra.com> on 2002/03/04 19:40:51 UTC

SOAP encoding???

Hello,

  Does anybody knows how to specify miltiple soap encondings inside the java
service client application. I tried to do it, but received the following
error:

SOAPException = SOAP-ENV:Client, No mapping found for
'urn:response_encoding:ResponseMessage' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.

Thanks in advance,

Max Stolyarov
NOVARRA
3232 Kennicott Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois  60004
Phone:  (847) 368-7800 x 252
Facsimile:  (847) 590-8144

Re: SOAP encoding???

Posted by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com>.
In the SOAPMappingRegistry#mapTypes() method, the first parameter should
specify the encoding.  For SOAP encoding, this is Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC.
For the envelope you are receiving, it looks like you should specify
"urn:response_encoding".

Scott Nichol

Re: SOAP encoding???