Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Todd D. Johnson" <to...@salarinc.com> on 2002/06/11 20:54:58 UTC

Serializer Questions

Can anyone point me to a good sample or explanation of how to use different
serializer types?  I've been able to write a simple Serializer for a class I
wrote, but now I've got a pretty sophisticated class structure (with
repeating children with children as arrays etc) and I want to be able to
request and submit instances of it using soap.  Can anyone explain an
approach to take?  Should I write a Serializer for each member in my Class
that is a Class itself?

Also, I'm dealing with win32 clients and apache server.

Thanks so much everyone!

Todd D. Johnson

President
Salar, Inc.
2400 Boston St.
Suite 350
Baltimore, MD 21224

410.327.9153 x 3 PH
410.327.4086 FAX
todd@salarInc.com
www.salarInc.com

Re: Serializer Questions

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Todd,

I did not know of anything, but a google search uncovered this
(http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-soapmap2/?dwzone=w
ebservices) on developerWorks.  It looks OK, but I did not read it to see how
applicable it is to your needs.  Let me know if it helps.

Scott Nichol

Re: Serializer Questions