Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by JS...@h2l.com on 2013/07/18 19:19:50 UTC

Changing the Guest Network IP Range in a POD

The web interface allows you to change the Pod's IP Range for the Reserved
System IPs in the 'Details' tab.   I can view, but not modify the Guest
Network IP Range, under the 'IP Allocations' tab in the Pod?  I would like
to change this address range.  How do I go about doing this?  Where can I
make the change?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Re: Changing the Guest Network IP Range in a POD

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! great to hear.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 8:12 AM, <JS...@h2l.com> wrote:

> Thanks, that did it!
>

> From:   Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>
> Date:   07/18/2013 02:46 PM
> Subject:        Re: Changing the Guest Network IP Range in a POD
>

> is this for a basic zone? also dependent on version, what one can do is
> from infrastructure:
> navigate to zone -> physical network -> guest network and here's the
> tricky
> part (assuming no vm's are deployed) add a non overlapping range, delete
> the original range, and possibly readd a segment of the deleted range.
> hope
> that helps.
>

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:19 AM, <JS...@h2l.com> wrote:
>
> > The web interface allows you to change the Pod's IP Range for the
> Reserved
> > System IPs in the 'Details' tab.   I can view, but not modify the Guest
> > Network IP Range, under the 'IP Allocations' tab in the Pod?  I would
> like
> > to change this address range.  How do I go about doing this?  Where can
> > make the change?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jeremy

Re: Changing the Guest Network IP Range in a POD

Posted by JS...@h2l.com.
Thanks, that did it!

From:   Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>
Date:   07/18/2013 02:46 PM