Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Darron Froese <da...@nonfiction.ca> on 2006/12/04 21:47:48 UTC

VBounce.pm - anyone know where it went?

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/VBounceRuleset

It's linked to from that page, but appears to have been removed from
svn - anyone know where I can get it now AND/OR why it was removed?

Thanks.
--
darron froese
principal

Re: VBounce.pm - anyone know where it went?

Posted by Rocky Olsen <ro...@mindphone.org>.
*dug through svn*

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/rules/trunk/sandbox/jm/?pathrev=482207

Posted by Rocky Olsen <ro...@mindphone.org>.