Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/06 16:16:07 UTC

Eclipse question

Sachin,
     Are there any instructions on how to use Eclipse for developing Geronimo? I am having problem with xmlbeans generated classes. I am getting classes can not be resolved errors for *-builder geronimo projects. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Anita

Re: Eclipse question

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure if there are updated instructions with M2.  There is
only a handful of them so I just manually fix up the projects with
errors and create a cp entry for the xmlbeans classses.  I think the
build needs to configured to configure the plugin to add these entries.

On Oct 6, 2006, at 10:16 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

> Sachin,
>      Are there any instructions on how to use Eclipse for
> developing Geronimo? I am having problem with xmlbeans generated
> classes. I am getting classes can not be resolved errors for *-
> builder geronimo projects. Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks
> Anita

-sachin