Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by lizhi <sl...@qq.com> on 2015/08/01 08:16:43 UTC

Re: where download the flexjs lastbuild?

thanks.it is work with js.swc?
https://github.com/doublefx/FlexJS-Externs-Tests/blob/master/src/Main.as
i run this,and get error,window undefind

Re: where download the flexjs lastbuild?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK, so is this about how to use FlexJS 0.0.3 in FlashDevelop?

If you delete FlexJS 0.0.3, then re-install it and don’t touch any other
files in it can you:

Use the command-line and bin/mxmlc to compile examples/DataBindingTest and
run the bin-debug/DataBindingTest.html?  That’s the example I know works
for me.
Use the command-line and js/bin/mxmlc to compiler examples/DataBindingTest
and run the bin/js-release/index.html?  That works for me as well.

Then you know the FlexJS SDK is properly installed.

Then, what kind of ant script do you use from FlashDevelop to build
examples/DataBindingTest in FlexJS 0.0.2?  And does that working FlexJS
0.0.3?  If not, please post the ant script and errors.

Once all that works, we might have enough information so that we can
discuss how to run jsc against some example that isn’t DataBindingTest.

-Alex

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
the ant p.

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
yes,i have run good with flashdevelop,as the image.
but just 0.0.2,not 0.0.3.
the flashdevelop.have a ant panel.so,just run good,if the ant good.

but if the jsc,not include the 0.0.3,i can not get how run it.
and just like flex 4.6,build mxml,and as,it is the same thing.

Re: where download the flexjs lastbuild?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 8/2/15, 7:53 PM, "lizhi" <sl...@qq.com> wrote:

><http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n48742/flexjs0.
>jpg>
>this is the 0.0.2 work good.but the 0.0.3 have some bug.

It might.  But an earlier post said you copied jsc.bat and overwrote
mxmlc.bat.  I’m not sure what setup you have right now.

Are you trying to use 0.0.3 to compile FlexJSTest_Basic with jsc.bat?  I’m
not sure that will work. FlexJSTest_Basic is designed to use the FlexJS
SWCs like Core, HTML, Binding, Network.  There are different samples from
our email forum that haven’t been included in the 0.0.3 build that are
designed for using jsc.bat with JS.swc.

Also, are you trying to get it to work using FlashDevelop?

-Alex

Re: where download the flexjs lastbuild?

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
it is just change your  "flexjstest_basic"

Re: where download the flexjs lastbuild?

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
i just use that work fine with flexjs 0.0.2.

http://matrix3d.github.io/as3/2015/03/15/flashdevelop-flexjs-installer/

this simple is base on your sample.

Re: where download the flexjs lastbuild?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
We need more information.

You copied what file(s) to where, then ran what tools with what options?

-Alex

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
i am not use it.i just copy the example folder.

Re: where download the flexjs lastbuild?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Did you use js/bin/jsc instead of js/bin/mxmlc to compile it?