Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by jl0x61 <ji...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/09 15:11:50 UTC

Can I install CloudStack on a pre-configured network?

When I added a host to a cluster, these error messages of CloudStack agent appered:
```
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:
DEBUG:root:cloudbr0 is not a network device, is it down?
DEBUG:root:execute:sudo /usr/sbin/service network-manager status
DEBUG:root:execute:route -n|awk '/^0.0.0.0/ {print $2,$8}'
DEBUG:root:dev: enp95s0f1
222.200.180.254 is not a network device
```
Did it mean that I must configure a cloudbr0 bridge?
I already have a pre-configured network with ip addresses from 11.11.11.21 to 11.11.11.49. Can I install CloudStack without configure a cloudbr0 bridge?