Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marc Weiner <mh...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/06 22:47:51 UTC

Problem adding camera plugin

Hey guys,

Ran into this issue today, and can't find it documented anywhere. I'm
running 3.4.1-0.1.1-dev, not sure if that's the issue.

I removed the camera plugin, (which used to work), and after re-adding it,
I get the following error when trying to do cordova build:

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:

"_CGImageDestinationAddImageFromSource", referenced from:

      -[CDVCamera imagePickerControllerReturnImageResult] in CDVCamera.o

... and many other

Command failed with exit code 65

I tried uninstalling other plugins, and then removing them. Also tried
manually deleting the files from XCode. The only thing I haven't tried is
to completely wipe out the iOS files and then re-build.

Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanks,
Marc

Re: Problem adding camera plugin

Posted by Marc Weiner <mh...@gmail.com>.
Rebuilding a new project solved the issue, but it's really annoying when
this happens. Anyone know what causes issues like this? Sometimes I need to
re-install plugins because I get errors that the plugin doesn't exist in
Xcode. I'd love to better understand the problem.

Thanks,
Marc