Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@tcs.com.ve> on 2004/04/25 05:35:49 UTC

How to use HttpServletRequest.getRequestURL with Struts

Hi

I´m using some custom taglibs with Struts. In the TagLibs I need to get the
URL to the action class so I can refresh the web page with some new
parameters for the TagLib. The problem that I´m having with struts is that
HttpServletRequest.getRequestURL is returning the URL to the JSP page even
when there is no redirect from the action class to the JSP page. Any way to
get the URL to the action class?.

Thanks in advance