Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by abhilashb <ab...@in.bosch.com> on 2016/04/27 09:01:27 UTC

Jenkins support in Karaf issue

Hi All,

I just wanted to check if we can trigger the Jenkins Build in Karaf?

I have a logic implemented which will trigger the Jenkins Build internally,
Now i want to create a OSGI compatible jar out of it and deploy it in Karaf.

Will Karaf support it or we need to install some features or bundles in
Karaf ?

Regards,
Abhilash B.

Re: Jenkins support in Karaf issue

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

You want to trigger a Jenkins job from Karaf ? If so, you can interact
with the Jenkins REST API in bundles.

Regards
JB

On 04/27/2016 09:01 AM, abhilashb wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to check if we can trigger the Jenkins Build in Karaf?
>
> I have a logic implemented which will trigger the Jenkins Build internally,
> Now i want to create a OSGI compatible jar out of it and deploy it in Karaf.
>
> Will Karaf support it or we need to install some features or bundles in
> Karaf ?
>
> Regards,
> Abhilash B.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré