Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Rick Braddy <rb...@softnas.com> on 2015/09/04 20:39:04 UTC

POM dependency failures

Hi,

Does anyone know why these dependencies would suddenly start failing or how to go about resolving?

[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.nifi:nifi-api:jar:0.3.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.nifi:nifi-processor-utils:jar:0.3.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.nifi:nifi-mock:jar:0.3.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available

These errors occur during Maven build in a separate NAR bundle project created using Bryan's Customer Processor post here<http://bryanbende.com/development/2015/02/04/custom-processors-for-apache-nifi/> for developing custom processors.

This Maven project had been building okay yesterday and just suddenly stopped working today (and I don't believe I changed any POM files)...

Thanks
Rick

Re: POM dependency failures

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.