Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ToFu <po...@jah.net> on 2002/08/14 11:29:04 UTC

disable directory indexing in Tomcat 4.0

Anybody!!

Racking my brain trying to find a directive, attribute or whatever to turn
off directory indexing in Tomcat 4.0.

I've got apache configured properly for -Indexing, but Tomcat just won't
budge.  Does anyone know how to do this??  Please!!

Todd

Directory indexing in Tomcat 4.0

Posted by Todd Fulton <po...@jah.net>.
How does one turn off directory indexing in Tomcat 4.0?

I've been asking this question for a bit now..  Looking on google groups,
all the Tomcat-users mail archives, and everywhere else I know.  Nobody
seems to know.

Anyone?

Todd

AW: disable directory indexing in Tomcat 4.0

Posted by Holger Klein-Altstedde <ho...@prioeins.de>.
Try
    <init-param>
      <param-name>listings</param-name>