Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/01/11 10:41:15 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/tools/src ClassAvailable.java SitemapTool.java

I just added a new directory named tools which now contains everything
needed for building cocoon.
Everything? No, not precisly everything: xerces and xalan are required
for building cocoon with ant - as they are in the main lib directory
of cocoon, I just want to add them in tools/lib as well, so the build
scripts actually copy those jars to the tools/lib directory!

I tested everything on Windows - and it seems working fine. Could someone
please check it on unix/linux? I don't have access right now to such an
operating system. Thanks!

Cheers
Carsten