Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rosdi bin Kasim <ro...@epantai.com.my> on 2002/09/09 08:59:12 UTC

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

What does this error mean?
I have been trying to migrate my old JSPs to tomcat 4.1.10 + JDK1.4
But all I got is this error, the JSP works fine before on tomcat 4.1.9 +
JDK1.3

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandle
r.java:120)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:2
93)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:315)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:326)
 at
org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:4
74)
 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:1
82)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:289)
<snip>