Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2011/06/30 01:10:33 UTC

Re: Tomcat performance issues...

Thanks I did not spot the users group. I thought maybe the taglibs was a dead
project seemed like there was no version that supported Tomcat 6.0.x.
I will continue the message thread onto that group thanks for the advice.

I am a tester but the response time was 3-4 seconds.

I have not asked the developers the specifics yet about the tag. Now I am more
concerned the version of Taglib being used was like for version 5 of Tomcat and
not for version 6.

Thanks All.
-Tony

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Tomcat performance issues...

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks I joined the taglib email list and am waiting for an answer. I suspect
Tomcat might support the lib you mentioned but the servlet spec and what
appeared to be a dead project worried me.

Regards,
-Tony

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.