Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Shane Williams <sh...@shanew.net> on 2017/10/20 21:32:15 UTC

7.ly?

Has anyone seen the 7.ly URL shortening service or had any interaction
with them?  I don't see any clear way to report abuse, but before a
create a URI blacklist, I thought I'd see if maybe they're legitimate.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT CompSci
All syllogisms contain three lines |              shanew@shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew

Re: 7.ly?

Posted by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 20 Oct 2017, at 15:32, Shane Williams <sh...@shanew.net> wrote:
> Has anyone seen the 7.ly URL shortening service or had any interaction
> with them?  I don't see any clear way to report abuse, but before a
> create a URI blacklist, I thought I'd see if maybe they're legitimate.

If they don’t have a way to report abuse it hardly matters if they are legitimate in themselves, they will be used for spamming and porn.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.