Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jamil Atta Junior Atta <at...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/28 12:42:00 UTC

Command line to index the views.

HI people,

to Couchdb index a view is necessary access this views, but I have a
process context and I want to have command line option to request a index
process on my Couchdb

Thanks,

Jamil Atta Junior

Re: Command line to index the views.

Posted by Jamil Atta Junior Atta <at...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I am using curl, now I discovered that all views are indexes only
access one view.

Thanks for the prompt response.

Jamil Atta Junior

--