Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by sourav datta <d_...@yahoo.co.in> on 2001/08/23 18:39:20 UTC

URGENT : AddressBook program not running on the Jrun server3.0

Hi,

I could not find my error.When I want to run the
sample.addressbook.GetAddress program.The output
of the TCP Tunnel is as follows:

request:

POST /soap/servlet/rpcrouter HTTP/1.0
Host: localhost
SOAPAction: ""
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:
SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:getAddressFromName xmlns:ns1="urn:AddressFetcher"
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle
="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
<nameToLookup xsi:type="xsd:string">
John B.Good
</nameToLookup>
</ns1:getAddressFromName>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

response:

HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
Server: JRun Web Server/3.0
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:36:13 GMT
Set-Cookie: jsessionid=330154966173772310;path=/
Expires: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT
Connection: Keep-alive
Cache-Control: no-cache="set-cookie,set-cookie2"
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:
SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>
Deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:AddressFetcher':
class name 'samples.addressbook.Address'
could not be resolved:samples.addressbook.Address
</faultstring>
<faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

What I found in the troubleshoot that this program
occur if the service is not properly deployed.It has
also asked to make sure that all the classes referred

to form the deploymentdescriptor are available to
server runtime to load.In addition, whatever classes
list as serializer/deserializer in the deployment
descriptor must in fact implement the appropriate
interfaces to be legitimate.

My deployment descriptor looks like below:

Deployed Service Information

	'urn:AddressFetcher' Service Deployment Descriptor

Property       	 Details

ID             urn:AddressFetcher

Scope	       Application

Provider       java
Type

Provider       samples.addressbook.AddressBook
Class

Use            false
Static
Class

Methods        getAddressFromName, addEntry,
               getAllListings, putListings

Type
Mappings       [TypeMapping encodingStyle=
          http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/,
          elementType=urn:xml-soap-address-
          demo:address,javaType=samples.addressbook.
          Address,java2XMLClassName=org.apache.soap.
          encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer,
          xml2JavaClassName=org.apache.soap.
          encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer]
               [TypeMapping encodingStyle=
          http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/,
          elementType=urn:xml-soap-address-
          demo:phone,javaType=samples.addressbook.
          PhoneNumber,java2XMLClassName=org.apache.
          soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer,
          xml2JavaClassName=org.apache.soap.encoding.
          soapenc.BeanSerializer]

Mapping
Registry
Class