Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2018/05/25 16:46:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.5.0 release

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.5.0.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:

https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the new features
and improvements and the list of contributors:

http://flink.apache.org/news/2018/05/18/release-1.5.0.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12341764

I would like to thank all contributors for working very hard on making this
release a success!

Best,
Till

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.5.0 release

Posted by Bowen Li <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, everyone!

Posted by Bowen Li <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, everyone!