Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Madushanka Fonseka <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/19 21:58:48 UTC

Fwd: Apache Derby - Improvising for intelligent querying

Hi,

I am into improvising Apache Derby for intelligent querying and need to
know some detailed info on classes in *sql.compile*, *sql.excute* and *store
*packages.

Please be kinds enough to reply and I am new to open source development

Re: Fwd: Apache Derby - Improvising for intelligent querying

Posted by Madushanka Fonseka <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank You Rick, it was much helpful..

looking forward to work with Derby

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.