Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/14 12:42:18 UTC

Re: Response message: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01008: not all variables bound

On 14/05/2009, drubix <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  When trying to use parameters with a JDBC sampler I get the folllowing error
>  message:
>
>  Response message: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01008: not all variables bound
>
>  As far as I know, I'm using the sampler correctly.  I have a '?' in place of
>  the argument I wish to parametrize and I have a single parameter in the
>  "Parameter Values" list and a single type (NUMBER; also tried INTEGER) in
>  the "Parameter Types" list. I've tried both a user defined variables (i.e.
>  ${argument}) and a static parameter (i.e. 2).
>
>  Am I using this sampler correctly? Does anyone know why the variables aren't
>  being bound to the request?

Are you sure there aren't any other '?' in the query?
Are you using prepared statement?

Might be worth trying the same query in a non-prepared statement to
double-check it  - BTW you can use JMeter variable references in that,
e.g.:

Select booktitle from library where isbn = ${is}

Posted by drubix <an...@gmail.com>.
Oops... never mind.  I was being inconsistent with my casing :blush:

Posted by drubix <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by drubix <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.