Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Drouin <al...@orckestra.com> on 2016/07/29 14:45:30 UTC

Where should the listeners be defined in solrconfig.xml (Solr 6.0.1)

Hello,

I was wondering where I should put the <listener> configuration.  I can see from the sample solrconfig.xml that they are defined under the <updateHandler> and <query> elements.
The Schema API for listeners does not specify a parent of type updateHandler or query so I wanted to know if I also define them directly under the root of the xml document (config)?

Alexandre Drouin

RE: Where should the listeners be defined in solrconfig.xml (Solr 6.0.1)

Posted by Alexandre Drouin <al...@orckestra.com>.
That's good to know thanks!

I should have thought to check the java code before asking.

Alexandre Drouin

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

RE: Where should the listeners be defined in solrconfig.xml (Solr 6.0.1)

Posted by Alexandre Drouin <al...@orckestra.com>.