Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Norman Barker <no...@comsine.co.uk> on 2004/06/08 01:47:27 UTC

Handling ConnectionResetException within Cocoon

Hi,

I have been looking at the docs and I see I can handle the error of the Client resetting using <map:handle-errors>,
however what I would like to be able to do is rollback any data set in the previous communication.

So if I use a session id with the client in the previous communication when I get ConnectionResetException within
Cocoon can I get the session id associated with that reset?

It is quite likely that the Cocoon app we are developing could receive quite a few broken communications because
of the communication network used.

Any ideas, thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Norman Barker