Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2009/07/25 13:31:50 UTC

New Committers

Hi Couchers,

I'm proud to announce that Jason Davies and Mark Hammond
have been voted in as committers to the CouchDB project.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers
Jan

Re: New Committers

Posted by Robert Dionne <di...@dionne-associates.com>.
congrats!

It's been nice watching this project grow.

Cheers,

Bob

Re: New Committers

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 25 Jul 2009, at 22:54, Vassilakis, Thanos wrote:

> Is this the Pythoneering Mark Hammond ?

The very same :)

Cheers
Jan

RE: New Committers

Posted by "Vassilakis, Thanos" <th...@credit-suisse.com>.

Re: New Committers

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard!

Re: New Committers

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.

Re: New Committers

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.
Congrats Jason and Mark!  Looking forward to even more contributions ;-)

Adam

Re: New Committers

Posted by Brad Anderson <br...@sankatygroup.com>.
Congrats guys!