Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pedro Del Gallego <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/05 11:26:06 UTC

How to avoid the same user logging several times at the same time?

Hi,

I like to avoid to users can run the application in a moment.  A user
can only have one application running in a moment.

Now i manage the session using jsessionid and expire session.

<session-config>
<session-timeout>10</session-timeout>
</session-config>

 There are a better form to avoid these behavior? Do you now a
tutorial or article that explain this topic?

Thanks

Re: How to avoid the same user logging several times at the same time?

Posted by Monkeyden <mo...@gmail.com>.
Data Structure - Initialize a static map somewhere (perhaps the Servlet).
Verification - For every login, check the map to see if the supplied
credentials exist.
Clean up - Implement HttpSessionBindingListener to remove the credentials
from the map when the Session expires.