Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 21:13:56 UTC

Re: Deleting a table when disable 'failed'

Which release of hbase are you using ?

Can you pastebin master log snippet related to this table ?

Thanks

Posted by Sam William <sa...@stumbleupon.com>.
I was able to solve this problem with Stack's help. The thing is, znode under '/hbase/table94' also had to be deleted before the master restart.  The table came back online and we were able to disable and drop it.

Sam