Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Abhilash L L <ab...@infoworks.io> on 2016/02/01 09:21:38 UTC

Re: Hot swapping cube post build

Sure, we will try out refresh

What do you suggest in case there are some changes in the schema / extra
measures etc

Regards,
Abhilash

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhilash,
    Any data model change will require rebuild so far.
    Our practices is to clone existing cube metadata as new one and add
extra measure/dimension or make changes, then build it.
     Once new one ready, disable old one.

     Hope this will help you.

     Thanks.
Luke