Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Shibi NS <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/12 11:36:34 UTC

is it possible get the deflate information in reuest object

I have following configiration in my apache

Header append Vary User-Agent env=!dont-vary
DeflateBufferSize 8096
DeflateCompressionLevel 4
DeflateMemLevel 9
DeflateWindowSize 15
DeflateFilterNote Input instream
DeflateFilterNote Output outstream
DeflateFilterNote Ratio ratio
LogFormat '"%r" %{outstream}n/%{instream}n (%{ratio}n%%) "%{User-agent}i"'
deflate
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/deflate_log deflate

Can I get the Input/Output and Ratio information in Apache2 Request object
or PerlLogHandler ?

--Shibi Ns--

Re: is it possible get the deflate information in reuest object

Posted by Torsten Foertsch <to...@gmx.net>.
On Mon 12 Oct 2009, Shibi NS wrote:
> LogFormat '"%r" %{outstream}n/%{instream}n (%{ratio}n%%)
> "%{User-agent}i"' deflate
> CustomLog /var/log/httpd/deflate_log deflate
>
> Can I get the Input/Output and Ratio information in Apache2 Request
> object or PerlLogHandler ?

in a PerlLogHandler you should be able to read them as
$r->notes->{ratio} etc.

Torsten

--
Need professional mod_perl support?