Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@firemirror.com> on 2018/01/13 18:49:09 UTC

Re: Double Logging to GCS? (And to S3)

This is a known bug in 1.9.0 that we didn't manage to fix before release -- the fix for it was https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/4ce4faaeae7a76d97defcf9a9d3304ac9d78b9bd <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/4ce4faaeae7a76d97defcf9a9d3304ac9d78b9bd> (merged in to master)

-ash

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@firemirror.com>.
Nope, probably not :(

-ash