Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/09/25 23:02:01 UTC

distributions, files, signatures

Hi gang,

thanks to Henk Pennig (another dutchie) we're now getting stats about
the status of our downloadables (@see infrastructure mailing list). I've
corrected the vast majority of the problems, including adding signatures
for many files (since ever since the reshuffling, I own most of the
files, people contacted me :D).

We're now down to just a few issues:

	http://www.apache.org/~henkp/sig/

which I'll see about solving manually this weekend. In te future,
please, lets all try to follow mirroring guidelines properly, add md5
hashes and sigfiles, etc etc. Fixing this kind of thing is tedious.

As an interesting sidenote observation: avalon has *lots* of artifacts
compared to many other projects. Not sure whether that's good or bad :D

cheers,

- Leo