Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Lars Fastrup <li...@fastrup.net> on 2000/06/27 12:12:56 UTC

XSLT Compiler

Hi,

I am sorry if I tell you something you already know, but I simply have to make sure
you see this :-)

Sun released an early access version of its XSLT compiler yesterday, and I thought
this technology might just be applicable for Cocoon2.

Regards
Lars Fastrup

Re: XSLT Compiler

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Lars Fastrup wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am sorry if I tell you something you already know, but I simply have to make sure
> you see this :-)
>
> Sun released an early access version of its XSLT compiler yesterday, and I thought
> this technology might just be applicable for Cocoon2.

where is it?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.