Posted to user@struts.apache.org by aj2r <aj...@fidesol.org> on 2008/02/24 18:16:28 UTC

No javascript in sx:div

Time ago I noticed that javascript were removed in the pages linked by
<sx:div ..>.
Parameters executeScripts and separateScripts don't solve the problem. Any
idea?

Re: No javascript in sx:div

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
aj2r wrote:
> Time ago I noticed that javascript were removed in the pages linked by
> <sx:div ..>.
> Parameters executeScripts and separateScripts don't solve the problem. Any
> idea?

It's possible that it's removed but still executed.  Dojo is responsible
for parsing the html, extracting the scripts, inserting the html into
the DOM and executing the scripts it found. It doesn't have to insert
the inline scripts into the DOM.
It's also possible that parseContent needs to be set in sx:head or
sx:div, but I can't recall for sure.