Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Pojman <jp...@hotmail.com> on 2020/06/26 03:48:54 UTC

Base error message

Using OO 4.1.7 on Win 10. I’ve created a table in Base and a corresponding form for data entry. I make data changes and additions and, on saving, get the error message: Value too long in statement. How do I clear the message?

John Pojman

Re: Base error message

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.
Have you compared the sizes of the database Fields with the length in
your Form.

There are many more people that can give solutions/answers on the
mailing list

Re: Base error message

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.