Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andy Jezierski <aj...@stepan.com> on 2007/07/16 17:21:08 UTC

OT: Which RBL to use for Dynamic Addresses

Now that the SORBS DUL has been emptied out, what are you using as a
replacement, if anything?  That list used to block quite a number of spam
emails from entering my system while it was active.

Thanks
Andy

Re: OT: Which RBL to use for Dynamic Addresses

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> On 16.07.07 10:21, Andy Jezierski wrote:
>
>> Now that the SORBS DUL has been emptied out, what are you using as a
>> replacement, if anything?  That list used to block quite a number of spam
>> emails from entering my system while it was active.
>>

> NJABL dynablock or MAPS DUL.
> PBL of spamhaus contains similar list of IPS, but not dynamic list, but list
> of IPs that should not send mail (should be larger).

NJABL dynablock is obsolete. It's contents are a subset of PBL.
http://www.njabl.org/dynablock.html

Re: OT: Which RBL to use for Dynamic Addresses

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 16.07.07 10:21, Andy Jezierski wrote:
> Now that the SORBS DUL has been emptied out, what are you using as a
> replacement, if anything?  That list used to block quite a number of spam
> emails from entering my system while it was active.

NJABL dynablock or MAPS DUL.
PBL of spamhaus contains similar list of IPS, but not dynamic list, but list
of IPs that should not send mail (should be larger).

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are