Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2009/05/14 01:54:23 UTC

Getting hitched eh?

Congratulations my brother!  Marriage will allow you so much more quality
time to make your code drops.  You will no longer have the hassle of
laundry, mowing, preparing meals or the rest.  It's an institution I
wholeheartedly support so long as she is Web 2.0 compatible.

P.S. Of course if you believe any of this, you are doomed!

Peace,
Scott

Re: Getting hitched eh?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2009/5/14  <st...@gmail.com>:
> You will no longer have the hassle of
> laundry, mowing, preparing meals or the rest.

Well... not exactly, since my wife works as well, so it's just a
question of collaboration.
>  It's an institution I
> wholeheartedly support so long as she is Web 2.0 compatible.

She is in IT too, so... :-D

Antonio