Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Erik Innocent <ei...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 05:00:08 UTC

How to increase the thickness of grid lines in GridPane?

How do I increase the thickness of grid lines in GridPane? I've been
looking through the properties and styles of GridPane in the Component
Explorer demo (http://pivot.apache.org/demos/component-explorer.html) and I
can't find a way to do it. No dice with the Javadoc for GridPane or
GridPaneSkin, too. I'm considering just wrapping each element that I place
into the GridPane in a border, but before I do something inelegant like
that, I want to hear from the Pivot gods =)

Thanks for all your help so far!
--E

Re: How to increase the thickness of grid lines in GridPane?

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Well, you could submit a patch to GridPaneSkin that implements thick grid lines ;)

There would have to be changes in all the drawing and layout-related methods, but probably not too hard.

But if that's too much, then probably doing an inner Border would work.

HTH,
~Roger Whitcomb