Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/03 18:11:13 UTC

Network offering Public IP

Hello everyone

Is there is any way that I could assign a public IP to an instance, I'm not
using a basic zone, I have advanced zone setup.

What do I need to do?

Thank you

Re: Network offering Public IP

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.
I tried again today and it worked, thanks again

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.
Geoff;

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Bastin <Jo...@peerpointinternet.co.uk>.

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
Dean,

You can simply setup the Firewall Rules and Port Forwarding to pass traffic to a particular VM, or if you want a 1-2-1 mapping, acquire a 2nd Public IP and then enable Static NAT, this will map a Public IP to a single VM, but you will still need to configure the Firewall Rules.