Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Maximilian Weissboeck <Ma...@sphinx.at> on 2005/12/01 17:10:45 UTC

Problems with FireFox 1.5 and FlowSynchronizerToken

We have strange problems using a Tapestry WebApp with FireFox 1.5
We use the FlowSynchronizerToken (posted on this list long time ago),
so we can catch the usage of Browser Back Button.

We have a form with hirarchical drop down boxes, where the content
of the second drop down box depends on the selection of the first one.

This works without any problem on IE and FireFox 1.0.x, but with
FireFox 1.5 95% of the time we get a synchronizer error whenever
the first combobox is changed.

It seems as if FF 1.5 sends two requests (instead of one) if the
first dd box is changed.

Anyone having similar problems with FF 1.5?
Is it FF 1.5 problem or do we have some strange bug in our software?

Thanks, Max